[csw-maintainers] Buildfarm setup - documentation

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 4 15:08:11 CEST 2013

2013/10/4 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> What's the most convenient template for the data base server ? Small,
> medium or large? Maybe some hints on what's the procedure on enabling
> MySQL on a pristine system?

I don't think you need to do any of that. The only thing you need is
the max_allowed_packet setting, you can just run these two commands:

echo >>/etc/opt/csw/my.cnf "[mysqld]"
echo >>/etc/opt/csw/my.cnf "max_allowed_packet=64M"

The rest is taken care of by the postinstall script. The database
daemon is running and you can connect as the root user.