[csw-maintainers] Buildfarm setup - documentation

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 4 15:26:37 CEST 2013

2013/10/4 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>
> It is not taken care. This is why I'm whining:
>
> # svcs -l svc:/network/cswmysql5:default
> fmri         svc:/network/cswmysql5:default
> enabled      false
> state        disabled

Hm. Maybe you need to something to start it... but I've done about 3
fresh installations in the last half a year and don't recall anything
MySQL related, so the installation must have been easy for me. Maybe
you need to run something like 1 command to set up the database files
and then svc enable. We can include that in the instructions.

> BTW, can you tell me if the template to create /etc/opt/csw/my.cnf as
> required for checkpkg is the small, medium or large.

No template. Start with empty file, add two lines as instructed, and
you're done.