The new package database and the rest interface

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 3 10:24:22 CEST 2014

Hi Maciej,

I am fiddling with the autobuilds again and have two questions:

1. There used to be package listings by error tag at
      http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/error-tags/
   All these are empty now, probably because of the new database. Can the data
   be provided also with the new database?

2. I need to find out the repository URL for each package in a catalog. In the past I used
     http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/rest/catalogs/unstable/sparc/SunOS5.10/
   but that doesn’t contain „repository_url“ any more, even with quick=false. Is there another
   URL I can use?

Best regards

  — Dago