Your script

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Apr 21 23:26:41 CEST 2014

Hi Rafi,

I noticed you are working on a changelog edit script. This is superuseful
and I wanted to have that for a very long time. I also keep thinking that it
would be nice to have a dedicated place for the changelog per package in an
easy-to-parse format (probably in ReST/Markdown?) which could be displayed
on pkgutil -u (store the previous changelog before removal and diff to the
newly installed one). Also Catalog changediffs could be generated that way.

Thoughts?

Best regards

  — Dago