copy file phase

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Wed Jun 25 23:47:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

the gnustep packages are now quite ready! there are still some issues,
like the "libspell" problem I had to disable right now, but the packaged
apps do startup! that's great news.

They need to be finalized somehow?

Anyway, there is one important step I need to add in gnustep-make: copy
a configuration file (installation-domains.conf). It needs to  be put in
the "etc" directory where GNUstep.conf is.

With the current setup, that would be:
/opt/csw/GNUstep/etc/GNUstep

How can I accomplish that? how can that be packaged/done?

Second, I suppose, that it would be more appropriate to put configure
GNUstep.conf to be in /opt/csw/etc ?

Riccardo