copy file phase

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 26 21:39:03 CEST 2014

Hi Riccarado,

Am 25.06.2014 um 23:47 schrieb Riccardo Mottola:
> the gnustep packages are now quite ready! there are still some issues, like the "libspell" problem I had to disable right now, but the packaged apps do startup! that's great news.
>
> They need to be finalized somehow?
>
> Anyway, there is one important step I need to add in gnustep-make: copy a configuration file (installation-domains.conf). It needs to  be put in the "etc" directory where GNUstep.conf is.
>
> With the current setup, that would be:
> /opt/csw/GNUstep/etc/GNUstep
>
> How can I accomplish that? how can that be packaged/done?

This can be done in post-install: by copying stuff to $(PKGROOT).
Then you define it as PRESERVECONF as documented here:
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/cswclassutils-package#toc18

> Second, I suppose, that it would be more appropriate to put configure GNUstep.conf to be in /opt/csw/etc ?

Even better would be /etc/opt/csw, please see for details
  http://www.opencsw.org/manual/for-administrators/setup.html#etc-opt-csw-vs-opt-csw-etc