Libpq5 missing

Rafael Ostertag raos at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 19 08:22:06 CET 2014

Hi Dago
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 04:05:35AM +0100, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Libpq5 IS missing, could the one who removed it please reupload it again?

Due to a glitch while uploading postgresql 8.4 on Sunday, the catalog was
broken, i.e. postgresql 8.4 got removed from the catalog. I suspect this being
the culprit. However, I just uploaded postgresql 8.4 Yesterday, so there should
be a libpq5.

If it helps, I can respin the whole Postgres family and re-upload everything again...

cheers
rafi