gnutls dependency

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri May 9 09:21:33 CEST 2014

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:07 AM, Riccardo Mottola <rmottola at opencsw.org> wrote:

> I fear that the "-config" is missing or not found. pkg-config?

I looked if our libgnutls_dev package contains
/opt/csw/bin/libgnutls-config -- it does not. Here's how you can find
whether any package from a given catalog contains a file with a given
base name. For example, pkg-config:

baseurl=http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/rest/catalogs/unstable/sparc/SunOS5.10/pkgnames-and-paths-by-basename
curl -s "${baseurl}?basename=pkg-config" | python -m json.tool

You will see some results. If you run the same query looking for
"libgnutls-config" you will get back nothing. So it seems to be a
discrepancy between what the gnutls packages provide, and what your
sources expect.