Fwd: [gar:code] [r24309] - tosmi: split augeas into CSWaugeas, CSWlibaugeas and CSWlibfa

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 11 20:18:23 CET 2014

Hi Toni,

good thing with the split. May I suggest some styling hints:

- use these in a block
PACKAGES += <pkg>
SPKG_DESC_CSW<pkg> =
PKGFILES_CSW<pkg> += …
RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSW<pkg> +=

There is no magic reason, just that most makefiles are written that way

- build libraries in 64 bit. These may be used by other packages that may require
64 bit, so I suggest adding
BUILD64_LIBS_ONLY = 1
and
PKGFILES_CSWlibfa1-4-0 += $(call pkgfiles_lib,libfa.so.1.4.0)
which automatically picks up libraries in all ISA-specific subdirectories in the right naming way

- if you have library splits there should be a development package which is most certainly catch-all,
that means no PKGFILES_ for this package which then automatically gets all files not in any other package
probably named CSWlibauges-dev

Best regards

  — Dago