"Please provide me with a binary for <something>"

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 21 21:56:14 CET 2015

> Perhaps "Actions" could also be renamed? Some native speaker has an idea?
> The meaning here is "Action on the package" not "User actions". Smething
> like "Interact" ?

I suggest these changes:

1. On package pages (opencsw.org/package/<foo>), remove all the links
from the green navigation bar, except for the Home link.
2. Remove the "Actions" heading
3. Move "Contact maintainer" into the table above, place it right
under "View bugs about <foo>"
4. Move "View files in package" into the table above
5. Add a copy/pasteable code which installs the package.

Dago and I will try to make these changes tomorrow during the camp.