rebuild a package - same version number,

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 29 13:24:18 CEST 2018

Hi Dago,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> The package name is broken, there must not be an uppercase character after CSW.
> In this case there is already a correctly named package CSWperformance.
> Just change the name back as it was before (CSWperformance is fine) and
> it should work.

the original package however has an uppercase P, thus the distfile and
the source have it.
If I name the package performance, then I need to tweak other things
somehow.

I can workaround the distfile by doing:
DISTFILES  = Performance-$(VERSION).tar.gz

but how can I tweak the source best?
I suppose it is better not to tamper with WORKSRC directly, right?

HOME=/home/rmottola
gmake[2]: Entering directory
'/home/rmottola/opencsw/gs_performance/trunk/work/solaris10-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8plus/performance-0.5.0'
gmake[2]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
'/home/rmottola/opencsw/gs_performance/trunk/work/solaris10-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8plus/performance-0.5.0'

note the "wrong" case.

Riccardo