IRC under attack

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 1 22:04:01 CEST 2018

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org> escreveu no dia quarta,
1/08/2018 às 15:46:

> I've set the channel to invite-only.
>
> 15:45 <automaciej> SET #opencsw MLOCK +i
> 15:45 -ChanServ(ChanServ at services.)- The MLOCK for #opencsw has been set
> to +i.

After this, I can't join the channel, because I'm not invited. I can't
invite myself, because I'm not on the channel. So I set the channel back to
open, and I join the channel. I try to invite myself, and I get a message
saying that I can't invite myself because I'm already on the channel.
Great, I change the channel back to invite-only, and I try to join. I
can't. I'm not invited.

I changed the channel back to open. Does anybody here know how to manage an
invite-only channel?

In the meantime, I don't know if there's actually anything happening on
#opencsw. Did anybody notice the spam bots?