10th Anniversary Camp!

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri May 11 21:21:16 CEST 2018

Hi All,

We're coming up on the 10 year anniversary of OpenCSW and thought it might
be fun to get together for a camp. Maciej and I are willing to host it in
Dublin again. We did a bit of pre-filtering to nail down when both Maciej
and I would be around as hosts and when Dago would also be available. That
left us two weekends in November. Please vote for your preferred weekend
here: https://doodle.com/poll/yc9xkw7vm3qqdt7t

Note that by voting for the Friday, you're voting for Fri-Sun.

We'll close the poll next Friday and publicize the chosen date. With that
nailed down, we can arrange the rest of the camp.

I know that I've essentially gone dormant over the last years, but I'd
still love to see you again if you're able to make it. :)

Thanks