[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs ap2_subversion, javasvn, pm_subversio(...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Dec 7 21:41:27 CET 2010

On 12/7/10, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Out of curiosity. I sense that path issues in packages seem to have
> emerged (increased?) recently, say the last couple of weeks. Was this a
> change to the release manager checkpkg?

nope, dont think so. its mostly a coincidence. What HAS changed, is
that I made it so my version is more verbose about what the file paths
with the problems are.

> Regarding the specific issue: why would you want to press someone to sit
> down, investigate, and fix every possible path occurence within various
> contrib/ scripts? We are not talking about bin/ and very likely this is
> not a simple sed operation.

yes it is a simple sed operation.
i've looked at the file.

and there are only the two files in there I'm fussing about. I'm
ignoring the path occurrences in true "doc" files.