[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs sqlite3, sqlite3_devel, sqlite3_rt

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Jun 28 19:59:49 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Jun 28 13:12:46 -0400 2010:
>
>> I dont use gtr.
>> someone other than me, did that hack.
>
> Ok.  See the updated version in /home/experimental.  If that works (I
> stuffed /opt/csw/bin at the head of the PATH), I'll release the
> package.

Errr... the package contains both of:

/tmp/CSWcswutils/root/opt/csw/bin/checkpkg
/tmp/CSWcswutils/root/opt/csw/share/checkpkg

oh.
for the "other" checkpkg. "overrides".

erm.. this overrides thing, could be done better.

I think the override for "file with bad content", shoud simply say
"turn off bad content checks", rather than explicitly adding more "bad
content" matching strings.

But reguardless, that override wont even be needed any more, for
cswutils specifically since the "bad strings" are no longer directly
present in cswutils.

PS: please also pick up the update I just put in, for createpkg :-)