[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libxpm, libxpm_devel, xpm

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu May 20 20:51:33 CEST 2010

hmmm.. thanks for the rebuild. I think we really need it to be
consistent between arches though.
(And, not link the shared lib against intl, since it does not even use it!)

since that utils area trivial I  don't think gettext is really
important here. how about just using the quasisupported way to disable
use of gettext completely please?
(config.h hack.)
 if you wanted to submit a patch for upstream you might make
--disable-gettext actually work. but I don't care about that right
now, just like us to ship a consistent update :-)