[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libxpm, libxpm_devel, xpm

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri May 21 22:56:28 CEST 2010

Sigh. this is turning out to be a much more complex target than I
originally advertised to you, Maciej, for which I apologise.

if you wish to bail on this, please feel free to say so ;-/   but
meanwhile -- Additional issue;

Due to messed-up but historical naming, "CSWxpm", needs to either
contain the shared libs, or at the minimum, depend on the package that
contains the shared libs.
Your CSWxpm does not depend on CSWlibxpm, that i can see.
(it doesnt technically need it for its own sake, but...

http://www.opencsw.org/packages/xpm

has many dependancies.

AND...

our current CSWxpm, ships with both the "cxpm", AND the "sxpm" utils.
sxpm probably does need a depend on CSWlibxpm. (checking.. yup! it does)

Hmmm.. howeever, the fact that it didnt get enabled, is my fault.
needs an updated sunx11_devel package.

I just shipped an updated package for it.