[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libsqlite3_0, libsqlite3_dev, sqlite3(...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 21 22:15:17 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Apr 21 16:10:23 -0400 2011:

> (but if you still want to rename... I would release only the fixed
> _stub packages. There's no benefit to our users of forcing an
> upgrade to the other packages where there is no actual difference in
> contents)

Additionally, once a _stub has been registered, there shouldn't be
further need to submit them at each update (unless other changes force
it for some reason?).  The OBSOLETED_BY mechanism in GAR will happily
crank these out each time so it's currently a manual process on the
maintainers part to omit/remove these.

Thanks
-Ben
--