[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs dialog

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 11 14:03:30 CET 2011

Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Fri Feb 11 01:56:37 -0500 2011:

Hi Maciej,

> Three.  I've also tested a number of targets from a clean directory
> and I was always getting a correct package.  The standard question:
> what revision of gar sources were used?  r13189 was an important
> change[1] in the area of dashes vs underscores.

Thanks for doing this.  Would you mind inspecting the prototype and
pkginfo files?  Mine look correct, but as per the message I CC'd to
maintainers, Phil is claiming incorrectness (no details yet provided).

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton