[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs pm_pdfapi2

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 9 17:21:27 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:43 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> re on the wiki[1].
>
> Dealing with false positives is an interesting issue.  Currently,
> there is no path filtering, which means that any file containing the
> offending string will throw an error.  The simplest solution to deal
> with documentation would be to exclude all the /opt/csw/share/doc
> paths.  Does it sound good?  Any other ideas?

The trouble with that (and /opt/csw/share/man), is that sometimes,
there are things in there that really SHOULD be updated.

I wont be filtering it out.
So, if you're going to be okay with "these things are supposed to be
caught by the release manager " (and you DOCUMENT IT loudly
somewhere), maybe that's okay. But i'd personaly prefer that the
maintainer actually look at them first, to potentially save me having
to look at them.