[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs pm_iodigest

Gordon Marler gmarler at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 10 00:29:27 CET 2011

  On 01/ 9/11 03:28 PM, Philip Brown wrote:
> Hi Gordon,
>
> Sorry, cant accept it as-is. Please note the "UNCOMMITTED" in the file name.
>
> you have to check stuff in before make package

Odd, I did this - guess I just need a pointer as to where I went wrong:

1) svn co https://gar.svn.sf.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/cpan/IO-Digest
2) cd IO-Digest/trunk and any necessary work
3) gmake platforms (and other edits until it worked as expected)
4) svn add files/COPYING
5) svn ci Makefile
6) gmake submitpkg
7) submitpkg -c pm_iodigest