[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs perl, perldoc

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 24 19:03:28 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> errr... this looks rather important. Please share details on WHY you
> arent worried about that?

I've used this package pretty much since the beginning and I've never
had any use for it. I'm also the maintainer since a few years back and
no one has indicated a problem to me via e-mail, IRC or a bug report.
I simply have no indication at all this would be important and I'm not
inclined to do more work for no benefit.

For reference, both Red Hat and Debian leaves these paths as is.