[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs augeas

Mark Phillips markp at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 26 18:29:03 CEST 2011

I've quite deliberately not broken this up into the separate libs as
recommended by checkpkg - it's totally inconsistent with the way other
platforms have this packaged, and frankly it'll get used as a component of
puppet and that's about it. Puppet is used cross platform, and I'm more
interested in keeping consistency between Solaris and Linux for the whole
Puppet stack. This is important to a few large organisations [Investment Banks].

Thanks

* augeas: minor version upgrade
  - from: 0.7.0,REV=2010.03.01
  -   to: 0.8.1,REV=2011.06.23
  + augeas-0.8.1,REV=2011.06.23-SunOS5.9-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
  + augeas-0.8.1,REV=2011.06.23-SunOS5.9-i386-CSW.pkg.gz

--
Generated by submitpkg