[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs sipcalc

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jun 28 17:28:00 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Thanks for info. Wasn't aware of the general issues.
>
> This would be a good dashboard item for the automated release process
> btw.: a prominent indicator whether the release workflow is humming
> along nicely or whether it's on hold for some reason.

Yup. anyone keeping track of these somewhere? :)

things I can think of:

1. general status of system
2. packages queued for current, with extended status of:
     i) bug/no-release-bug status
     ii) reviewed/not reviews
     iii)days until migration to current

Hmmm... I'm thinking "days until migration" may be best as a counter
of "days since bugfree", rather than "days since originally queued".
That way, it avoids abuse by sneaky-closing bugs