[csw-users] Re: [csw-newpkgs] weekly package summary

Alex S Moore asmoore at edge.net
Mon Aug 2 13:33:11 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:53:22 -0400
Robert Stampfli <csw at colnet.cboh.org> wrote:

> Am curious: I couldn't find firefox on any of the mirrors.

It is at the ibiblio mirror.  The other mirrors should sync within the
next 48 hours.

> I realize it is relatively new, but while I'm posting, I've been
> looking for the squirrelmail pkg for months now without success.

I do not see that on the 'Packages requested so far:' page.  Does
squirrelmail go by another name?  That said, having it listed does not
guarantee a pkg will be built.  Someone has to want to package it.
Actually, that was how I got involved as a maintainer.  I wanted a
particular mua program and was subsequently challenged to build it :>

Alex