[csw-users] Re: [csw-newpkgs] weekly package summary

Robert Stampfli csw at colnet.cboh.org
Mon Aug 2 15:47:46 CEST 2004

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 06:33:11AM -0500, Alex S Moore wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:53:22 -0400
> Robert Stampfli <csw at colnet.cboh.org> wrote:
>
> > Am curious: I couldn't find firefox on any of the mirrors.
>
> It is at the ibiblio mirror.  The other mirrors should sync within the
> next 48 hours.

So it is.  Thanks.

> > I realize it is relatively new, but while I'm posting, I've been
> > looking for the squirrelmail pkg for months now without success.
>
> I do not see that on the 'Packages requested so far:' page.  Does
> squirrelmail go by another name?  That said, having it listed does not
> guarantee a pkg will be built.  Someone has to want to package it.
> Actually, that was how I got involved as a maintainer.  I wanted a
> particular mua program and was subsequently challenged to build it :>

It's listed in packages.php as "squirrelm".  It certainly *looks*
like it has been built.  Andre Dalle is the maintainer.  Perhaps
something fell through the cracks.  (I needed it, but it wasn't
too hard just to pull down and install from scratch, so I haven't
pursued it with you all.)

Thanks for providing foxfire -- indeed, all the CSW builds for us --
am looking forward to trying it out!

Rob