[csw-users] Gnome 2.6

Dan O'Callaghan ocalld at cogent-dsn.com
Wed Sep 15 17:48:34 CEST 2004

yes, you need to uninstall sun's gnome first.

phil has some advise under the bug tracker for gnome on
www.blastwave.com

use this to delete all of gnome's packages (will prob delete csw's gnome
as well)

pkginfo | grep SUNW | grep -i gnome |nawk '{print $2}'>/tmp/pkglist
for p in `cat /tmp/pkglist` ; do yes | pkrm $p; done

cheers
Dan.

have a look at

--