[csw-users] Re: Evolution 2.0.0 test packages available

Michael Gernoth michael at blastwave.org
Thu Sep 30 20:30:31 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 02:32:08PM -0500, Alex S Moore wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:38:59 +0200
> Michael Gernoth <michael at blastwave.org> wrote:
> > http://blastwave.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/csw/users/michael/
> Very, very nice Michael.  Did you see the recent release 2.0.1 notice?

No, but updated test-packages are now available from uni-erlangen.de.
I will submit them to Phil as soon as I hear the MS exchange connections
are still working with the new connector...

> Is there a default certificate database with maybe a list of common
> certificate authorities, like some other products have?

Hmm, don't know, but evolution is now using Mozillas nss-libraries, so
maybe it can use Mozillas certification database?

Regards,
  Michael