[csw-users] Gaim Font problems

Michael Gernoth michael at blastwave.org
Sun Apr 10 15:49:27 CEST 2005

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 02:22:09PM +0200, Michael Gernoth wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 12:50:30AM +0200, Alexey Kuzmichev wrote:
> > I searched Internet for the similar problems and figured out
> > that it happens quite often when e.g. fontconfig or pango is
> > updated, but GTK is not recompiled using the updated library.
>
> The new GTK-version was compiled with the new pango version.

Another thing: Which framebuffer do you use. Any chance you are using a
Creator/Creator 3d? I have seen a bug in the Xserver which caused big
visual problems with recent gtk-apps. You can try if you are affected by
this bug by running /opt/csw/bin/same-gnome and and moving the mouse
over the balls. If you get distorted graphics, you should patch your
system.

Regards,
  Michael