[csw-users] Evolution 2.2 on Solaris 10

Ian Baines blastwave at ianbaines.org
Fri Apr 22 22:14:26 CEST 2005

Alain,

I am encouraged by your confirmation to both those issues.

Did you do anything special to get Evo 2.2 running under Sun's Gnome on Solaris 9? Did you try that before installing CSW Gnome 2.8 or only after?

If the latter, then maybe that solution will work for me.

Many thanks,

Ian

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 18:20, Alain Viret wrote:
> [...]
Ian Baines
GPG: 0xb0a47fbc