[csw-users] Evolution 2.2 on Solaris 10

Alain Viret Alain.Viret at bger.admin.ch
Fri Apr 22 22:25:02 CEST 2005

Ian,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Message d'origine <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Le 22.04.05, à 22:14:26 h, Ian Baines <blastwave at ianbaines.org> vous a
écrit sur le sujet suivant Re: [csw-users] Evolution 2.2 on Solaris 10:

[...]

> Did you do anything special to get Evo 2.2 running under Sun's Gnome on
Solaris 9?

No, I have just used the pkg-get from CSW and let the package destination
to /opt/csw.

> Did you try that before installing CSW Gnome 2.8 or only after?

No, I first installed Gnome 2.8 before the Evolution 2.2 installation. If
there is a dependancy, pkg-get takes care of it, so I used the installer
the eyes shut (I'm on a dev machine).

Regards,
	Alain