[csw-users] Horrible fonts with GTK apps

Tim Longo qy1ggy802 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:27:14 CET 2005

I was having very bad font problems as you describe, in evolution, and
firefox, and gaim. After trying some suggestions from this list
with /opt/csw/etc/fonts/fonts.conf, ~.fonts.conf, and turning on
anti-aliasing for fonts in my control panel, I finally got things to
look better (though not perfect).