[csw-users] gnomelibs install issues

Joe Reid jreid at vnet.net
Sun Jan 9 21:52:33 CET 2005

I was trying to complile digital dj - the mp3 front end for grip and it
required I installed gnomelibs.  This is from the install of gnomelibs:
----------
## Verifying package dependencies.
WARNING:
     The <CSWORBit> package "" is a prerequisite package and
     should be installed.
WARNING:
     The <CSWimlib> package "" is a prerequisite package and
     should be installed.
WARNING:
     The <I> package "CSWgnomelibs  " is a prerequisite
     package and should be installed.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <CSWgnomelibs> [y,n,?] n

Installation of <CSWgnomelibs> was terminated due to user request.
No changes were made to the system.
ERROR: could not add CSWgnomelibs.

the depend file in the CSWgnomelibs package looks suspect.  I had to
install the dependancies by hand, then edit the gnomelibs package (edit
th depend file, checksum it and edit pkgmap) and then i could use pkgadd
to add it by hand.  I've stll got ddj issues but I'm past this.

--
Joe Reid
jreid at vnet.net
http://www.singlewhitemale.net