[csw-users] Can't update any package

Alex S Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Fri Jul 15 00:30:07 CEST 2005

Daniel Seichter wrote:
> Hello Alex,
>
> I've got no service plan, so I have no access to the answers :o( (the
> worst step for sun!)

While I was looking, I found that I did not have access to contract
content either.  I should, so I will contact my vendor.

One document that I saw should be public access and it stated a similar
problem to yours.  The answer was to restore the corrupted file
/var/sadm/install/contents from a known good backup or reinstall.  Not
really a good answer, but if you have a backup, I would try that first.
  In that document, the cause of the corrupted file was unknown.  There
may be more information available, so hopefully some one else will reply.

Alex