[csw-users] Newbie with SS10/Sol9 having problems.

Josh Kuperman josh.kuperman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:38:33 CEST 2005

I have been trying to use the blastwave software but I have a lot of
problems. I have managed to install Solaris 9 on a SparcStation 10
with Twin Ross HyperSparc CPUs from a set of CDs I downloaded last
year. I seem to have a lot of problems. Most of the small programs
are fine, but I've been unable to get mozilla or gnome or kde to
install.

Should I just toss this thing? ( I would have killed for one like it
a decade (maybe a bit more than a decade) ago).

josh.kuperman at gmail.com
Josh Kuperman

PS The only thing I really need to run on this is Amanda. I've
installed Amanda manually on many machines, but I can figure out how
to configure it when installed by the package.