[csw-users] cvs source snapshot for 1.12.14

Andrew Chandler andy at riftware.com
Wed Apr 12 22:51:46 CEST 2006

Turns out CSW is already installing the fixed version of zlib so our build
guy just downloaded the 1.12.13 cvs sources and is compiling with the option
to use external zlib.    It appears to have even figured out that it wants
to install to /opt/csw/bin !! must be reading a config file or something so
I guess we'll hold off on the update request until we see how this goes -
thanks!