[csw-users] mod-auth-mysql

Kevin kbmetz at pertinent.net
Thu Apr 13 04:37:57 CEST 2006

Ok, I'm at wits end here. I'm trying to get mod-auth-mysql compiled on a
Solaris 10 box that I'm working on. So far I've downloaded all the
blastwave packages (apache2, apache2-devel, mysql, gcc4, etc). But, for
the life of my I can't get it to compile.

I tried the source forge page http://sourceforge.net/projects/modauthmysql

It won't compile, I get an error about 'cc: command not found'. If I try
and tell it to use cc=gcc then I get errors about invalid options, etc.
I've tried several versions and nothing seems to want to compile on this
box and I don't understand what libtool under apache does either.

I do have my paths set correct (/opt/csw/bin:/opt/csw/gcc4/bin)

If anyone could give me any assistance it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin