[csw-users] nagiosp lost in Repositories

Jan Dreyer dreyerja at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Oct 20 13:30:20 CEST 2006

Hi James and other,

what I meant in my original posting was, that nagiosp _has_been_ in
stable but got lost.
That is strange:
- the package nrpe is still in stable, with dependancy "nagiosp" ...
- why is the deletion not published?
- if nagiosp isn't returning soon to stable: Is it possible to set the
dependencies in a way that allows me to install it in a "stable"
environment without updating openssl etc.?

Thanks 4 your answer
Jan Dreyer