[csw-users] PHP error using Apache2

Shah, Maunir Maunir.shah at knowles.com
Fri Oct 20 18:48:15 CEST 2006

Figured out what the issue was and it was setting the Library path as
well as the regular path.  I had the library path, but forgot to include
the other one.  Make sure the "/opt/csw/.." path is the first in your
env.  I was able to start apache just fine.  Now, my issue is that I
don't see the php pages.  So, have to troubleshoot that.  Fun fun
fun....

PATH=/opt/csw/bin:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/csw/lib:

Maunir Shah