[csw-users] [csw-newpkgs] weekly package summary

Mats Larsson mats.larsson at ericsson.com
Mon Oct 23 13:27:09 CEST 2006

On 2006-10-16 06:01, Philip Brown wrote:
> Attached is the summary of changed or added packages for the last week

> pkg_update_watch - Package updates watcher

Nice little utility but does it work correctly. The --help option says:

   -m, --mail [MAIL]             send the report by mail to root or
                                 to the given email address if present

So I gave it a shot:

# /opt/csw/bin/pkg-update-watch --mail mats.larsson at ericsson.com
#

But no mail in my Inbox. Does it work for anyone out there?

BTW, the crontab example in the README file uses --email which doesn't work.

/MOL