[csw-users] n00bness kicking in

Tim Smith tim.smith at degreec.com
Tue Sep 12 18:03:16 CEST 2006

Solaris 10/sparc, not really a full install.

bash-3.00$ ./firefox
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libgconf-2.so.4: open failed: No such file
or directory
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libORBit-2.so.0: open failed: No such file
or directory
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libgconf-2.so.4: open failed: No such file
or directory
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libgnomevfs-2.so.0: open failed: No such
file or directory
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libbonobo-activation.so.4: open failed: No
such file or directory
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libgnome-2.so.0: open failed: No such file
or directory
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libgconf-2.so.4: open failed: No such file
or directory
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: libbonobo-2.so.0: open failed: No such file
or directory
ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: relocation error: file
/export/firefox/firefox/components/libmozgnome.so: symbol
gconf_client_get_default: referenced symbol not found
Killed

Missing a bunch of gnome crap that I'd rather not have 2 installed
copies of (sunw and csw) :-/

--
Timothy Smith
IT Administrator

Please do not email me microsoft word documents, read here to learn why:
http://www.nothingisreal.com/dfki/no-word