[csw-users] Submitting an ncmpc package

Trygve Laugstøl trygvis at inamo.no
Tue Aug 7 20:22:55 CEST 2007

Trygve Laugstøl wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've packaged ncmpc[1] and I'd like to submit it to Blastwave. I tried
> to sign up as a maintainer but was rejected but I still hope that some
> existing maintainer would like to commit it on my behalf. I will try to
> maintain it in the future by sending in patches.
>
> I doubt the package is in perfect shape for blastwave so any comments on
> the details on how to package stuff would be appreciated.
>
> [1]: http://hem.bredband.net/kaw/ncmpc/

No takers? No feed back or comments? I've packaged mpd [1] and mailman
[2] as well, but I guess they're as interesting as ncmpc...

Is blastwave a regular open source project or just some people
pretending to be open?

[1]: the server that ncmpc connects to
[2]: The software behind this very mailing list: http://list.org

--