[csw-users] Blastwave users maillist description changed

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Thu Aug 9 14:48:54 CEST 2007

Please see top of :

Where it now says :

    A General discussion maillist about the software from blastwave, the
    people and processes within the blastwave project and the users that
    actually use the software. This is a Solaris and OpenSolaris community
    based email list and thus Linux questions *may* be off topic. Everything
    else is fair game.  Welcome to the Blastwave users list!

The idea here is that we can and probably should have open discussions about
things like code optimization as well as compiler options and things like
that. These sort of things may benefit everyone involved and it would be
hubris to think that we know all that we need to know.

-
Dennis Clarke

ps : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris