[csw-users] Solaris 10+blastwave as desktop

Moritz Rebbert ztiromoritz at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 12 16:09:19 CET 2007

Hi,

We are trying set up a solaris desktop environment for a bunch of
SunRay-Clients (40 - 50)
According to our positive experience with Solaris 10 + blastwave for the bulk
of our servers (webserver/zone-hosts/subversion...) we decided to use the same
approach for our desktops(=sunrays).

Now we are run into some issues. Some of them[0] are already reported to the
bugtracker or the mailinglist but are not solved yet nor commented:

So my questions are:

1. What would you approve to be the best location for us to
post bugs? This mailinglist or the bugtracker?

2. Is there some activity especially for the xfce-package?

Greetings
Moritz

[0]
mantis:
[0001924] bad location for engine modules 2006-12-19 17:03
[0002668] xfce panel crashes when opening launcher popups 2007-11-20 10:33

mailinglist:
http://lists.blastwave.org/pipermail/users/2005-November/001050.html