[csw-users] New CSWsendmail 8.14.2 doesn't install (Sparc LX Solaris 8)

Rob Stampfli res at colnet.cmhnet.org
Tue Dec 18 06:32:45 CET 2007

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 10:58:10PM -0600, Alex S Moore wrote:
> Dennis Clarke wrote:
> >> Yes, thanks Robert.  I got a bugreport on the same issue today.  I may
> >> have found the problem, although it installed fine on Solaris 10.  There
> >> is an update at http://www.blastwave.org/testing for download and manual
> >> install.  Could you try that package and let me know how it works on
> >> Solaris 8?
> >
> > Alex, it looks perfect on Solaris 8 :
>
> Thanks Dennis.  I released the update to Phil.

I can also now confirm the new package installed very smoothly.
Thanks for the fast fix, Alex.  You guys are great, and probably
quite busy with other things this time of year, to boot.

> BTW, Is ibiblio having trouble as a mirror?  They still had the older
> package.

FWIW, over the weekend, I was having trouble doing a "pkg-get -U"
from the ibiblio site.  (sunsite was fine.)  This morning it all
appeared to be fixed.

Rob