[csw-users] CSWlogwatch version 5.2.2

Mike Seda maseda at unc.edu
Wed Jan 31 20:18:06 CET 2007

Hi All,
I am still having problems with CSWlogwatch. Is there anything special I
have to do to get this service running on my Solaris 10 machine? I was
originally getting path errors. Now, I do not receive emails anymore to
root at localhost. Any thoughts as to why?

os = solaris 10 U@
cpu = sparc
CSWlogwatch version = Logwatch 5.2.2 (released 06/23/04)

Thx,
Mike