[csw-users] Bulk removal of CSW packages

James Lee james at blastwave.org
Tue Jun 5 11:54:24 CEST 2007

On 04/06/07, 21:48:08, Manish Agrawal <magrawal at coba.usf.edu> wrote
regarding Re: [csw-users] Bulk removal of CSW packages:

Hello Manish,

> Thanks very much, at least I know what to do in future,
> but is there nothing I can do to terminate these processes,
> I really would like to reclaim the memory

Indeed, I purposely started a new thread here because my comments
we not directly at you plus I knew they were too late to solve your
specific problem.  Hopefully someone else will help you with this.

> It would have been great if that page showed up before that
> blog entry from the sun.com domain.

That file didn't exist there until Sunday last, most likely why
nothing showed up.  I've been using something like it for a few
years.

James.