[csw-users] How can I get blastwave's package sources?

Neal A. Lucier nlucier at math.purdue.edu
Thu May 17 17:27:41 CEST 2007

Dennis Clarke wrote:

> If you can not dedicate resources and time to that project then please
> submit your requirements to me for review and I will put it on the todo
> list.

The Math department doesn't really have a lot of time to dedicate to this
project, but as we are already providing mirroring services we would be happy to
provide further compute/bandwidth resources.

In general I like the concept of this thread; a repository that holds the
(potentially) modified source, porting instructiosn, as well as build
instructions for every revision of every blastwave package ever released (sounds
like the old Qwest add for movies in the motel).  svn.blastwave.org seems to be
on the way there; however, if it needs additonal resources in the future
(perhaps having a 3rd party providing the source for "archive" versions, etc.),
please let this list know.

Also if build farm resources are needed, we have a varity of UltraSPARC IIi
hardware that is being retired; and could be put into a (well defined and run,
with low administrative cost to us) build farm.

Neal