[csw-users] package management

James Hartley james.hartley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 03:16:38 CEST 2007

having a couple of solaris 10 x86 machines and a sparc a work I am
interested in doing some pkg maintenance.

I do have a question or two on the pkg-get utility.   Specifically I
would like some detailed information on setting up a local repository
for some of my own work.  I could not find any details on how to do
this on the web.  Admitedly I have not looked at all the past
archives.  Can one of the experts give me a hand at this or at least
direct me to a more specific howto.

In addition, how best to remove a package and all it's dependencies??