[csw-users] Evince broken after update (Apr 30)

Jeffery Small jeff at cjsa.com
Wed Apr 30 20:11:19 CEST 2008

Just as another data point, I have evince 2.20.2,REV=2007.12.23 installed
(rather than the version now in unstable) with an otherwise updated
unstable release and when I attempt to run it I get:

	294-> evince
	ld.so.1: evince: fatal: libpoppler-glib.so.2: open failed: \
				No such file or directory
	Killed

I searched blastewave and see that the missing library is in the CSWpoppler
package which is not installed on my machine.  How did this happen?  Are the
dependencies correct?  However, the current CSWpoppler package only has:

	/opt/csw/lib/libpoppler-glib.so.3

not "so.2", so installing it did not rectify the problem.  Looks like this
e3ntire package needs to be rebuilt ASAP.

Regards,
--
Jeff